Book a Kids Birthday Party!
If you're looking for a fun activity for your child's birthday party, Studio Cakes is the place to be!
- Up to 8 children in a fun, hands-on cake decorating class
- 2.5 hours of decorating fun with all equipment provided, including:
~ First 2 hours of the class decorating cupcakes in the theme of the party, and
~ Last 1/2 hour at end of class for cutting of the cake and happy birthday song, before each child's cakes are packed up for taking home. Parents are welcome for the last half hour of the class.
- Each child will decorate a box of 6 cupcakes and take home their creations
- Vanilla or Chocolate butter cake in colourful icing for the kids to cut and sing happy birthday at the end of the class.
DATES AND TIMES
Dates subject to availability. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 3355 3443 to confirm dates.
Parents can drop children off for a 10am start time. The class will run for approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.
What do participants need to bring?
- Please ensure all children are wearing enclosed shoes.
- An apron is optional if you would like to protect your child's clothing from food colour.
- Snacks are not generally necessary due to the short timeframe of the class.
- Water and drinks are available if required, although children are welcome to bring their own water bottle if they prefer.
What is provided?
- All decorating equipment will be provided
- A box of 6 undecorated cupcakes will be provided for each child to decorate during the lesson.
- Cordial and water will be available for children.
- A "Happy Birthday" banner across the party space.
- Party organisers are welcome to provide their own balloons, party favours, etc. 15 minutes prior to the start of the class.
Please note that cakes and cupcakes may contain traces of allergens such as nuts, eggs and gluten. Allergy-free options are not available.
8 per class maximum
All classes have a 10 am start time unless otherwise arranged.
651 Samford Road, Mitchelton
We have limited parking in our rear carpark. Ellworthy Street nearby also provides street parking.
We can't wait to see you there!!!
Sarah-Jane & the Cake & Icing Centre Team
Being COVID Safe, and other important booking details
The safety of our staff and customers is paramount. Please do not attend a class if you are feeling unwell, or even if you have a sniffle or cough. This is for the safety and comfort of our staff and other guests. We have a large kitchen area and classes are capped at four students, however, we will be spending a number of hours together.
We are very reasonable in relation to cancellations due to restrictions, sudden lockdowns or if you are unwell. All of our tickets from 2020 that were postponed or cancelled due to COVID have either been rescheduled or refunded, so you can rest assured that once you pay for a ticket we will do our best to provide the service that you have paid for, or refund your money to you.
However, we will not provide refunds for no-shows or mistaken dates, or if you fail to let us know that you will not be attending the class at least 24 hours prior to the class start time. Please understand that this means someone else has missed out on that ticket, so our refund terms are strict in this regard. Our small class sizes mean that our classes are not feasible if you book a ticket and then do not notify us that you will not be attending. We cannot continue to offer small class sizes whilst also refunding tickets for people who simply do not show up.
If you can't make your lesson, consider inviting a friend or family member and we will be happy to welcome them in your place.
We require a minimum of 2 people for a class to run. We are happy to take group bookings on other dates than those listed, pending availability. Please enquire for further information. If we are unable to run a class with a minimum of two people, we may cancel your class and we will notify you at least 48 hours prior to the start of the class. Cancellations will be provided with a full refund.
There may be other times that we are unable to run a class, for example, if our staff member is unwell or unable to attend. We will do our best to find a replacement teacher or, if we are unable to, notify you with as much time as possible as to the postponement or cancellation of the class.
Our classes start promptly and late arrival may mean you miss out on some parts of the class.
Class sizes are capped and you will not be able to purchase tickets above the limit for that event. (For example, if you are wanting two tickets but you can only select one ticket when booking online, this means there is only one spot remaining for this class. You will not be able to purchase two tickets in this instance.)
Please contact us on 3355 3443 if you would like to discuss placing a booking over the phone, we are here to help!