Sugar Pearls - ARAZAN Silver Leaf real Silver
9g in resealable glass tube / 550 pearls inside (pearls mix of 2mm, 3mm & 5mm)
Sugar pearls have never looked so good. Have you ever imagined Arazan sugar pearls wrapped in true silver leaf? Take your cake decoration mastery to new heights.
Below is a illustration of conventional silver colour (left) in comparison to Arazan Silver Leaf (right).
Normally sugar pearls (or cachous) can feel rock-hard and create an unwanted distraction from the enjoyment of the food. Original Artisan Gold introduces "Arazan" premium white sugar – sink your teeth into the delicate satisfying crumble.
- Sugar pearls wrapped in Artisan Silver Leaf
- "Arazan" premium white sugar for a delicate satisfying crumble (without the rock-hard crunch/bite)
- True tone silver
- Dynamic colour reflections in different lighting
- Curated blend of 2mm, 3mm & 5mm pearls
- 9g contains 550 pearls inside
- "Artisan" grade edible silver leaf - protection from clumping, discolouring, tearing
- Genuine silver: 100%
- Internationally certified edible silver - Food Safe ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP
- 100% natural ingredients
- Gluten free & vegan edible cake decoration
- Handmade in Japan
Real gold in its purest form - How it's made from the creators:
"We start by melting a block of pure silver. From there, we make it thinner by repeatedly pounding it within a book of traditional handmade Japanese washi paper. We keep pounding the gold until eventually we get it to the 1/10,000mm thin gold leaf. The entire process is all done in our one factory in Japan and takes 2 weeks. All our products are proudly handmade and quality checked by our two of our master Artisans in Kanazawa Japan, the home of Japan's gold mining town, where the training took over 10 years to develop in this rare skill.
For the first time, you can accurately see the delicate texture of the gold. We do not use fillers or artificial colours - excellent colour and texture is always guaranteed".