Silver Leaf - Artisan Real Silver - 10 Sheets (11cm x 11cm)
Entire 11x11cm sheets of silver leaf easily slide off and effortlessly adhere to food, or make your own flakes.
This is a superior edible silver leaf product compared to most available on the market. Why is it so much better??
- Deluxe loose leaf sheets are a thicker sheet of silver than normal, which allows them to transfer onto buttercream without indents.
- It's easier to conserve, open up one sheet at a time as per needed
- Individually packaged means bakers won't need to worry about damaging other sheets inside a booklet when taking sheets out
- Ultra large 11x11cm loose leaf sheet
- True tone silver
- Make your own flakes
- 10x sheets
- "Artisan" grade edible silver - protection against clumping, discolouring, tearing
- Sheets wrapped in non-stick Washi Paper packaging
- Internationally certified edible gold - Food Safe ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP
- 100% natural ingredients
- Gluten free & vegan friendly
- Handmade in Japan
Real silver in its purest form - How it's made from the creators:
"We start by melting a block of gold made from 100% Silver. From there, we make it thinner by repeatedly pounding it within a book of traditional handmade Japanese washi paper. We keep pounding the gold until eventually we get it to the 1/10,000mm thin gold leaf. The entire process is all done in our one factory in Japan and takes 2 weeks. All our products are proudly handmade and quality checked by our two of our master Artisans in Kanazawa Japan, the home of Japan's gold mining town, where the training took over 10 years to develop in this rare skill.
For the first time, you can accurately see the delicate texture of the gold. We do not use fillers or artificial colours - excellent colour and texture is always guaranteed".