Gold Leaf Powder - Artisan Champagne Gold
Super quick to use, made to make life easier for the busy chefs. Gorgeous pieces of champagne gold that will sparkle on top of your creations like fluffy snow. Original Artisan Gold's Edible Champagne Gold Leaf Powder is the first of its kind, ever.
- Sprinkles made purely from finely cut pieces of Artisan Champagne Gold Leaf
- Snow-like powder effect
- Decorate (wine /champagne) glass rims for events
- True tone champagne gold
- 60% Gold, 40% Silver
- "Artisan" grade edible gold - protection against clumping, discolouring, tearing
- Internationally certified edible gold - Food Safe ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP
- 100% natural ingredients
- Gluten free & vegan friendly
- Handmade in Japan
Transform Your VIP Events
Celebrate birthdays, VIP Events and anniversaries in style by
- dipping the rim of your glass in a plate of water,
- sprinkling some gold on a plate,
- and then applying the wet glass rim to the sprinkles.
That's it! It's so easy and effective to do.
Real gold in its purest form - How it's made from the creators:
"We start by melting a block of gold made from 60% Gold & 40% Silver. From there, we make it thinner by repeatedly pounding it within a book of traditional handmade Japanese washi paper. We keep pounding the gold until eventually we get it to the 1/10,000mm thin gold leaf. The entire process is all done in our one factory in Japan and takes 2 weeks. All our products are proudly handmade and quality checked by our two of our master Artisans in Kanazawa Japan, the home of Japan's gold mining town, where the training took over 10 years to develop in this rare skill.
For the first time, you can accurately see the delicate texture of the gold. We do not use fillers or artificial colours - excellent colour and texture is always guaranteed".
~~~(Glass rim images show gold product - champagne gold is lighter in appearance)